OkayFreedom VPN lets you access blocked websites in your country or favorite ones while on vacation without being spied. Public hotspots become safer with this solution, as wherever you are you can still surf the net anonymously. Privacy is thus ensured over every network. It does that freely by redirecting traffic to a dedicated server and encrypting it.
And it won’t annoy you with ads, won’t keep a browsing history and won’t ask for advanced configuration. The bad thing is nonetheless that only 500 MB of traffic come for free, from this number up having to upgrade to a paid license.
On the other hand, it is a good thing that it provides five different identities: US, British, Swiss, French and German.
- Access websites blocked in your country
- Use all of your favorite websites when abroad
- Access the web securely ' even in public hotspots
- Surf the Internet anonymously
- Protect your privacy on the Internet