AIMP finds itself at the highest end of the quality scale when it comes to features and plug-in support. Chances are you won’t find an audio file format that can’t be played by this multimedia app. The additional 18 bands equalizer will further enhance the sound quality released by a 32 bit audio processor. It also envelops multi-user support under a multi-language user interface that looks pretty modern.
And for no money at all, you get the same functionality as in a paid multimedia player: a playlist, an audio converter, a tag editor, an audio library and internet radio in a variety of formats.
- Multiformat playback - .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects - Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- 32-bit audio processing
- Works with multiple playlists
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- CUE Sheets support
- Support for plugins
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user mode support
- Multilanguage interface
- Hotkeys - Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish
- Files search
- Flexible program options