Lunascape works on the rendering engines of Firefox, Chrome and IE, between which you can change according to needs. This feature comes in handy if a site doesn’t display correctly. In this case, just by changing the rendering engine, the page will display properly. Additionally, one can see a web page in the same time with all of the three engines.
As for the interface, this web browser is different in many ways from other solutions, but intuitive enough for everyday tasks. Being a combination of three rendering engines, it is compatible with add-ons from each of the mentioned browsers.
- IE/Gecko Engine Switching
- Provides you news and blogs daily
- InfoView-Speed-up RSS and Blog reading
- One step search
- Various designs, easy switching
- High security management
- RSS real-time display
- Auto blocking of popup ads
- Auto login function
- Switching proxy
- Easy web surfing with mouse gesture