SeaMonkey is a free web browser that is part of a community project intending to develop an all-in-one internet application. It integrates sync features, tabbed browsing, session restore and pop-up blocker. Add-ons further enhance functionality, even if the library is not that extensive. Data management lets you choose site permissions individually, including images, cookies, preferences, passwords and form data. Some themes add to the customization features.
The browser also has an RSS feed detector and previewer, and a tabbed mail, best when you don’t want to lose track of previous work. Equally important, more e-mail addresses can be checked in the same windows.
SeaMonkey features and benefits:
- Sync allows you to keep your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, preferences and tabs in sync across different devices
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net
- Session restore brings back all your open windows and tabs after the rare occasion that SeaMonkey crashes
- Add-ons Management provides almost infinite possibilities to extend your Internet experience
- Lightweight themes available
- Tabbed Mail lets you manage your mail and folders in parallel
- Junk mail controls help you take back control of your e-mail from spammers
- Multiple accounts support helps you manage all your mail through one interface
- Chat on IRC networks with this simple yet powerful IRC client