Kaspersky Anti-Virus runs upon cloud based technology to update the data base continuously from all of its users in the world, thus assuring up-to-day virus signatures and promptly reacting to new breeds of threatening viruses and malware before the actual damage is about to take place.
Prevention on the first place means that suspicious websites are blocked from phishing personal data, an additional URL Adviser making it easier for the user to assess the level of security granted by the site through code colored tags. Network and software vulnerabilities that can be exploited by malware trying to creep into the system are immediately identified and shielded. Moreover, System Watcher rollbacks malicious actions, and the ELAM technology turns helpful in establishing a secure environment even before the system boots up.
All of these functions are now better integrated than before within Windows Security Center.
- Protects against all viruses
- Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
- Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
- Automatic download and installation features ' save you time and effort
- Minimal impact on PC performance for a range of usage scenarios
- Optimized antivirus databases
- Easy-to-use interface