SMPlayer 64-bit covers virtually all video and audio formats through the use of a built-in codec. In this way, hardware is not put to stress anymore and the entire collection of files will be better organized and better looking. The most interesting option is thus the fact that it remembers the settings for every file you may have played in the software. So, if you happen to close a movie before it ends, the player will resume it from where you have left it.
With an award winning user interface and a subtitle download feature, the player is an Open Source victory, starting from skins and ending with its advanced features.
- Play all media formats
- Customizable interface via several skins and icon themes
- Ability to download subtitles
- Available in more than 30 languages
- Change the playback speed
- Adjustment of audio and subtitles delay