Author / Homepage:
Cdrtfe burns CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. As Open Source software, it has an impressive array of features, such as writing bootable discs, audio CDs, XCDs, VCDs and DVD-Video discs.
With this tool you can create ISO images
out of your favorite discs and store them on the hard drive. The same process is possible vice versa too, creating discs out of virtual images.
On the other hand, you will need an image extractor in order to mount these images, as this app has no option for that. Writing images and audio CDs with multiple recorders is nonetheless possible. A portable version will ease any burning project you may have.
Multiple languages add further value to the latest edition of this software.
Cdrtfe features and benefits:
• Create Data CDs, Audio CDs (including CD-Plus), XCDs (with optional error protection), Video CDs
• Audio track extraction
(wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)
• Project files
• Can be used with commandline options
• Windows Explorer integration
• Multi language support
• DVD support: Data and Video DVDs
• Remote drive support via RSCSI