Author / Homepage:
DVDStyler is a free cross-platform DVD creator that integrates two main features: burning discs and creating DVD menus. These discs can be played on any DVD standalone player.
Being Open Source software, it impresses through a wide array of supported file formats. There is virtually no video or audio format that the application is not able to handle.
Additionally, with this DVD authoring tool you can add multiple subtitles and audio tracks to the created movie, and integrate a photo slideshow. It also harnesses the full power of multi-core processors, thus speeding-up rendering and burning stages. The flexible menu creator features drag-and-drop support, parameters like font, color, navigation scripts, background images, and graphic objects integration.
DVDStyler features and benefits:
• support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
• support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
• multi-core processor support
• allows using MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
• allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
• user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
• flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
• import of image file for background
• placing of buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
• changing the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object
• scaling of buttons and graphic objects
• coping of any menu object or whole menu
• DVD scripting