phpMyAdmin goes by this name because it represents a tool that has been written in PHP for the sole purpose of managing MySQL, MariaDB and Drizzle over the internet. While having the possibility to make any AQL statement, with this program you will also be able to perform basic operations such as database managing, relations, columns, tables, indexes and others. The provided documentation will help everybody out in proceeding to the use of the tool. The web-based interface is intuitive enough to permit users browse, manage, execute, bookmark and edit statements, queries, triggers and other well-known procedures.
From PDF creation to search functions and multiple-server management, this software meets the commitment of bringing MySQL to the web.
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link