Changes in version 2.2.3
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
• Arbitrary file deletion on Windows.
The following bugs have been fixed:
• Saving all exported objects (SMB/SMB2) results in out of physical memory.
• Export HTTP Objects - Single file shows as multiple files in 2.0.2.
• Follow Stream and graph buttons remain greyed out in conversation window.
• Dicom list of tags in element of VR=AT not properly decoded.
• Malformed Packet: BGP Update (withdraw) message.
• Install fail on macOS Sierra (error PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112).
• GTP: "Create PDP Context response" message shows back-off timer as malformed when included in the response.
• ICMP dissector fails to properly detect timestamps.
• RLC misdissection.
• Text2pcap on Windows produces corrupt output when writing the capture file to the standard output.
• HTML escaping of quotes in error message.
• TShark doesn’t respect protocols.display_hidden_proto_items setting.
• RPC/RDMA dissector should exit when frame is not RPC-over-RDMA.
• Some RPC-over-RDMA frames are not recognized as RPC-over-RDMA.
• RPC-over-RDMA frames with chunk lists are "Malformed".
• TShark fails to pass RPC-over-RDMA frames to RPC subdissector.
• Adding a DOF DPS Identity Secret, session Key, or Mode Template causes Wireshark to crash.
• Wireshark shows "MS Video Source Request" in a RTCP packet as "Malformed".