WinToFlash is a free, portable application that turns USB drives into bootable devices. This software was thought so that it meets the newest requirements and needs, where some of the laptops come without a built-in optical CD/DVD Room.
Users have encountered many problems when faced the need to reinstall their operating systems, due to the lack of these optical units. Now it is very simple to copy any bootable CD to a USB drive and use it just like the original CD.
Another great thing is that, unlike CD’s and DVD’s, USB drives don’t scratch and have a longer lifetime. After using the USB as a bootable device, it can easily be formatted and used as before, without affecting its capacity or operating speed.
WinToFlash supports all versions of Windows OS, from Windows XP to the latest version of Windows 8 (in both 32 and 64 bit version), making it very useful for ll users.
Besides this, the software also provides some other functionality such as creating a USB drive with emergency bootloader for Windows 2000/XP/2003, transferring MS-DOS to a USB drive and much more.
This application has an intuitive interface and offers multilanguage support, which makes it very user-friendly even for the novices.
• Supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 32 bit and 64 bit
• Supports all Windows editions - Home, Professional, Ultimate, etc.
• ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB, DMG full support
• Wipe an USB media
• Format USB drive to FAT16 or FAT32
• Create a USB drive with emergency bootloader for Windows 2000/XP/2003
• Transfer MS-DOS to USB drive
• Create a USB drive with Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console
• Fine tune any option of FAT file system and any option of partitions table for better compatibility
• Select boot loader for a USB drive
• Select partition type - CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards
• Windows Setup transfer process fine tune
• Check USB drive for file system errors after Windows Setup transfer process
• Windows serial number encryption in profile with password
• Detailed log file
• Updates reminder
• Multilanguage support