ISO Workshop is a disc image management tool also capable of conversion and burning operations. Features include ISO and BIN image creation, extraction and burning.
Under a simple and lightweight interface, one can discover good functionality: disc to disc image creation, support for the most common image formats and for CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. No optic drive compatibility issues have been reported, installation files are tiny, and the interface is the simplest one around, being stripped-down to the essence of what this kind of apps should be about.
It runs even on slow systems, as it consumes little to none system resources. Another advantage of having this software on your computer is the possibility to burn bootable ISO images and discs.
ISO Workshop features and benefits:
• Create standard and bootable ISO images
• Extract files and folders from disc image
• Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
• Convert disc image to ISO or BIN
• Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image
• Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
• Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
• Supports verification of written files