6.27 Build 3
Internet Download Manager is intended to enhance download speeds up to five times thanks to a logic accelerator that dynamically segments files into several sections which are then downloaded individually. Seeds are updated continuously during the download process.
The best transfer locations available are thus in use. Broken or interrupted downloads can be resumed or restarted no matter the problem that caused them: lost connections, PC shutdown etc.
Proxy servers, http and ftp transfers are also supported. Security is granted by the use of a built-in firewall. Additionally, media content processing and internet browser integration turn this tool into one of the most comprehensive download managers yet available.
It is worth mentioning that it also integrates a download scheduler, multilingual support, plus drag-and-drop feature.
Internet Download Manager features and benefits:
• All popular browsers and applications are supported
• Download with one click
• Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times
due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology
• Resume unfinished download from the place where they left off
• Quick and easy installation program
• Automatic Antivirus checking
• Catch any download from any application
• Built-in scheduler
• Supports many types of proxy servers
• Supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos
• Customizable interface
• Quick update may check for new versions of IDM
• IDM is multilingual