Dukto is a lightweight and easy-to-use file transfer tool specifically designed for LAN use. The whole transfer process consists of a drag and drop operation.
Licensed under GPL, it features full Unicode support, multi files and folders transfer, auto-discovery of clients, and a transfer log. Internet or server connections are not needed from the start, as the program comes already configured.
In terms of speed, it gets obvious that it makes maximum use of hardware capabilities. What seems most efficient is the portable version, which, as well as the normal one, can open received files directly from its main window and send or receive text snippets. The metro style interface and taskbar integration ease furthermore the use of this transfer tool.
Dukto features and benefits:
• Clean interface
• No server or internet connection needed
• Zero configuration
• High speed batch file transfer
• Logging transfers
• Send and receive text snippets
• Open received files directly from the application
• Taskbar integration
• Progress and transfer indicator
• Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page
• Full Unicode support
• Metro style UI