Author / Homepage:
BDtoAVCHD will enable users to create AVCHD files out of HD MKV and Blu-Ray disks. This means that you get free compression and conversion capabilities and a whole variety of other features.
The output structure is ready to go, as all you need to do is select one of the two folders for DVD5 or DVD9. The advantage of AVCHD is the possibility to keep the video at a high resolution (1080p) but considerably reduce its size on disk.
All info on the video, audio tracks and subtitles is automatically extracted so that you are presented with quality and quantity settings for each of them. One final thing you should know is that this software comes out of the box as 3D ready and has the ability to work on multitasking.
BDtoAVCHD features and benefits:
• Finds the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the BDMV folder or Blu-Ray root
• Extract all information
from the audio tracks, video and subtitles: length, language, format, etc
• Converts audio
(only if necessary): PCM to AC3, DTS-HD MA to DTS Core, DTS to AC3, etc
• Detect delays in the original audio tracks and transfers them to the final job
the video using x264 64-bit if the computer supports it
• Do not use external codecs like avisynth or ffdshow or Haali splitter in the process of video conversion
• We can select a forced subtitle track is active by default when playing the disc
• Allows to program multiple conversions in the queue and execute them one after another automatically
• Multitasking: be can add new jobs in the queue while processing others
• Various output sizes: DVD5 / DVD9 / USB 4GB / BD-25 and Custom
• Ability to create a BD-25 without re-compressing video (BDRemux)
• MKV as alternate output: allows to convert Blu-Ray to MKV recoding the video or without recoding (BDremux)
• 3D ready
: from Blu-Ray 3D (MVC) we can get a 3D SBS AVCHD or MKV (side-by-side) • Extract chapter information or allows to add it
• Select default audio track based on the language preferences and most appropriate criteria for the best quality but can also be set manually
• Calculates the video bitrate to fill the DVD5 / DVD9 (most of the times gets filled between 99-100%)